Photovoltaic Electric Systems
For power solutions on or off the grid talk to The Solar Store.
On The Grid
Reduce the cost of your power bill by using our on grid photovoltaic electrical systems. Power you generate is fed into the the grid.
How it works
The energy captured by the solar panels is fed to an inverter which converts this ‘PV’ energy into power suitable for domestic use. This power is linked into the grid on the home distribution board where the meters record the amount generated by the on-grid system or consumed off the grid. Any surplus energy detected that is not consumed at home is sent into the grid and credited against your power bill.
Off The Grid
Or if you’re in a situation where you can’t be connected to the main electricity supply, it’s too expensive to be connected, or you don’t want to then use one of The Solar Stores NZ Solar off the grid systems.
How off the grid works
The energy captured is fed to an inverter/charger which maintains and charges the storage batteries. The off-grid system also converts this stored energy into AC power that can be used for domestic purposes such as lighting and powering electrical devices.
The Solar Store’s Photovoltaic Electric Systems:
- Can Be Grid Tied
- Can Be Off Grid
- Great For Camping Systems
- Available For Caravans / RV
- The Solar Store is your one stop shop for all your solar needs
- The Solar Store only uses products that are fully certified to meet New Zealand standards
- The Sun Seeker system can be fitted to new and existing dwellings easily, no mess, no fuss
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable and smart
- Guaranteed, reliable and maintenance free
- The Solar Store is a NZ Solar certified installer of the Sun Seeker
- All NZ Solar panels carry a 25 year output warranty and a 10 year product warranty